Welcome to the newest section of the CoolRunning website. The Competitive edge page is dedicated to all things relating to running races and competitive running. It will have a specific focus on Australian athletes, but will also include a wide range of results from around the world.
As with all other sections of the CoolRunning Australia website, it is an independent site created 'by runners for runners'. It is intended to be a one-stop spot for all information on competitive distance running in Australia. We welcome and encourage everyone to participate in this section, the more individuals that contribute information, the better the site will be for all to use.
The competitive edge will focus on the following topics:
- results at domestic and international races
- race reports
- information on upcoming domestic and international races
- updates on the movements and plans of Australia's elite athletes
- product reviews of new or improved running related products
- interviews with a broad range of Australian and International athletes
- a forum allowing individuals to discuss issues related to distance running or more social matters
We hope that everyone enjoys this new section of
the CoolRunning website and participates in providing race reports, race results
and discussions on the message boards.