#1 Twopennys

Attention to detrail

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Sex:Male

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:07 AM

Saturday 9 April at the usual spot.

Fat Ass page has details for the uninitiated.

I'm determined to run this year!

Most fun you can have standing up  :)

Cheers, 2P

Support our Australian advertisers:

#2 Martin Dugdale

Trailrunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:33 AM

View PostTwopennys, on Jan 7 2011, 03:07 AM, said:

Fat Ass page has details for the uninitiated.

I'm determined to run this year!

Most fun you can have standing up  :)

Cheers, 2P

looking forward to it :)

#3 trailpuddin

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Sex:Female

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:06 AM

View PostTwopennys, on Jan 7 2011, 03:07 AM, said:

One of my favourite runs on the weekend of my 40th birthday! How good is that! The question is will I spend it running or with family...mmm...tough decision - what a choice!  :)

#4 Twopennys

Attention to detrail

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:30 AM

View Posttrailpuddin, on Jan 7 2011, 07:06 AM, said:

One of my favourite runs on the weekend of my 40th birthday! How good is that! The question is will I spend it running or with family...mmm...tough decision - what a choice!  :)

Plenty of time to get home for a Saturday night shindig! You will be the life of the party and have a great story to tell :)

#5 buzzlightyear

1000-club gold-rated CoolRunner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:06 AM

Missed it last year due to (I can't remember)...Was going to front up for 2011's edition but it's same weekend as Canberra.
Hmmm :-(

#6 Martin Dugdale

Trailrunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

View Posttrailpuddin, on Jan 7 2011, 07:06 AM, said:

well if you do show up,
1 I will let you light the fire this year
2 I promise not to sing
:)

#7 Twopennys

Attention to detrail

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:13 PM

View Postbuzzlightyear, on Jan 7 2011, 09:06 AM, said:

Missed it last year due to (I can't remember)...Was going to front up for 2011's edition but it's same weekend as Canberra.
Hmmm :-(

Yeah - there is always a clash with Canberra when it comes to scheduling Hellgate. I figured even if they are a week apart only the Spud's of this world would contemplate doing both, but there is probably a bigger group who would contemplate doing this and a couple of weeks later the Running Wild Mt Solitary Marathon. So I catered for the second group.

When we first started Hellgate April was a pretty dead time on the calendar but other stuff has come along since (which is a good thing). Initially Hellgate was designed as a kind of 'stepping stone' to give budding trail runners a taste of something far less controlled than 6 Foot, but not quite the quantum leap to the longer GNW later in the year. The Running Wild folks have done a stellar job of filling this niche with official runs. Hellgate however remains (IMHO) a quintessential Fat Ass - a training run for mates who enjoy going out in the boonies and seeing some spectacular scenery.

As to the time of year - I did the initial recce for this in January and whilst I managed ok, the distances involved between water points and the exposure in some parts would make for a very unhappy day out if we really scored a hot one. Likewise as much of the course is over 1,000m ASL doing it in winter becomes dicey too. As at least one person has become somewhat geographically challenged everytime we have done this and/or if someone became injured then weather is a very real consideration. So April is ideal.

Why anyone would want to do 42.2k or 50k on a hard flat surface at Canberra when you could be participating in a sensory sensation is beyond me :)

Perhaps Paddy Palin said it best...

"I do not claim that the experience of wilderness is the key to a happy life, but from my own experience I know it can ameliorate some of the ills arising from the modern urban existence. The lights and shades of physical sensation are allowed a greater scope. Because in most wilderness trips there is an element of the unpredictable, we are at times confronted with cold, hunger, bewilderment and fatigue. Then we have to use with skill what simple equipment we can carry on our backs to achieve shelter, prepare food and have a nights rest. And we value these things in the price we paid for them; not in coin but in effort. In the bush the problems of life are no longer complex... The business of living is narrowed to something more elemental... With the hunger brought on by exertion, the simplest meal becomes memorable, as does companionship enjoyed around the campfire and the comfort of a warm sleeping bag. Perhaps this enables us to go back to our urban existence with a greater sense of perspective."

Edited by Twopennys, 07 January 2011 - 01:24 PM.

#8 EXE

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

View PostTwopennys, on Jan 7 2011, 02:13 PM, said:

Yeah - there is always a clash with Canberra when it comes to scheduling Hellgate. I figured even if they are a week apart only the Spud's of this world would contemplate doing both, but there is probably a bigger group who would contemplate doing this and a couple of weeks later the Running Wild Mt Solitary Marathon. So I catered for the second group.

[/i]

I'm for the proposed date.  The week after is the 15/24 hour Autumn Rogaine in the Hunter Valley.  Hellgate is nice tapering event.

EXE

#9 tone

CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:29 PM

does anyone have the no of starters and times for the 100km option. would like to give this baby a crack and very curious on times etc??

#10 rodthehornet

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:01 PM

View Posttone, on Jan 7 2011, 04:29 PM, said:

does anyone have the no of starters and times for the 100km option. would like to give this baby a crack and very curious on times etc??

Best of my memory Milov is the only one that has done 100km.  I vaguely recall him starting about 1am or thereabouts from Explorers Tree and meeting us at Deviation.  His route was Explorers Tree -> 6ft -> Deviation -> Jenolan -> Kanangra Rd -> Moorora Bass FT -> Pluviometer -> Coxs River -> Explorers Tree.  This works out pretty close to 100km, but is not for the faint hearted.

There was another variation floating around that took them out to Kanangra Walls.

Agree with 2P re the weather.  I have done the loop once on a warmish day and crashed/burned badly down at Jenolan River.  The 6km climb out is not pretty when you can not eat/drink anything.  Have fun out there.  Would love to do this again, but I will be over in USA doing the Disneyland 9hr Ultra in Anaheim and just to make it interesting will have a 6yo/3yo in tow.

Edited by rodthehornet, 07 January 2011 - 04:01 PM.

#11 Martin Dugdale

Trailrunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:13 PM

View Posttone, on Jan 7 2011, 04:29 PM, said:

there have been a few attempts at this but so far nobody has completed the Bouncing of the walls option, and as Rod said. Milov is the only person to have completed twelvegate although Terry came close last year by starting and finishing at Megalong rd

#12 Spud

trailrunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:25 PM

hellgate/solitary double is the plan for me. wouldn't miss hellgate for quids,  then there is the brw triathlon sometime in april too, i am committed to a team with some work colleagues.
great quote 2P.

#13 Innes

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

I will be there for my 4 th hellgate and favorite fatass
may do from katoomba and starting at 03:00 or some
silly hr if anyone interested, time someone joined milov and
finished this..

#14 Horrie

keeps on keeping on

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

Great to see you back 2P. Sorry I won't be joining you this year as it does not fit in with the event I am training for. Instead I will be down in Canberra and the week after down at Coburg. Shame really as this course is a cracker and the views across the valleys with the sun setting are magical. Have fun all.

#15 Twopennys

Attention to detrail

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:01 PM

Martin is right - no one has yet successfully completed the Bouncing Off The Walls option but Milov with great aplomb pioneered and conquered Twelvegate.

Twelvegate (that is starting from Explorers Tree and doing the Hellgate loop before returning) would be physically more demanding than BOTW - but BOTW is logistically more difficult.

To my knowledge only Max Payne has ever attempted BOTW in 2008 but pulled the pin after striking swollen creek crossings - he estimates he did about 70k.

Then there is the Stairway to Heaven option:

Take off from Exploers Tree
Down Narrowneck
Yellow Pup
Kanagaroo Clearing (approx 30k - mostly runable - water available from Kanangra Ck)
Stongleg
Cloudmaker (5k ish faint footpad hard climb not runable - water available from Dex Ck)
Kanangra Walls (12k ish - primitive single track barely runable in spots - water drop)
BOTW route - (27k - runable)
Hellgate Gorge (water drop Blacks Range)
Cox's (water at tank)
Up Nellies back to Tree

But that is probably just gilding the lilly with silly talk......

#16 Martin Dugdale

Trailrunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

three people attempted BOTW last year and I think they all struggled back around midnight having failed. so its still out there if anyone is brave, or foolish enough :)

#17 ScamBullant

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

View PostMartin Dugdale, on Jan 8 2011, 01:41 PM, said:

three people attempted BOTW last year and I think they all struggled back around midnight having failed. so its still out there if anyone is brave, or foolish enough :)

Mr G and I found one asleep behind a fallen tree somewhere near the begining of the descent to Jenolan River. It came like a guiding voice as we stopped to check we had the right turn. Think BOTW may have won.  :)

#18 Dave

There is life, death and 6ft track....

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

View Postrodthehornet, on Jan 7 2011, 05:01 PM, said:

Would love to do this again, but I will be over in USA doing the Disneyland 9hr Ultra in Anaheim and just to make it interesting will have a 6yo/3yo in tow.

Geez Rod, do you think they'll make the full 9 hours? :)

#19 Thomas

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

Bugger, for the second year in a row I'll be away. Might do the week before again if anyone is interested. Went solo last year.

This is second best fatass on the calandar. Actually maybe its the best.  :)

Edit: Ignore that. Got my weekends mixed up. I'll be there on the 9th.

Edited by Thomas, 09 January 2011 - 07:27 PM.

#20 rodthehornet

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:48 PM

View PostDave, on Jan 8 2011, 03:49 PM, said:

Geez Rod, do you think they'll make the full 9 hours? :)

The question is not if they will make the 9 hours...... I am odds on for my first DNF. :)

#21 Beaver

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:15 PM

Will be there for my first hellgate.

Looking for 70km that day so will work something out with all the explorer tree headbangers.

Good to see a lot of claiming going on in this thread, it's how double solitary loops and PMC out and backs end up becoming the norm.

#22 Spud

trailrunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:27 PM

Beaver, may I suggest throwing in a couple of hill reps up Moorara Boss? Perfect WS training mate :)

#23 Beaver

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:41 PM

Done.

gulp!

#24 RunnerNickelass

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:57 PM

View PostMartin Dugdale, on Jan 8 2011, 02:41 PM, said:

RawAussieAthlete and I attempted BOTW last year and did bounce off the wall only to take a wrong turn in the dark on the way back.  Eventually ended up a Jenolan caves, so it's still out there.

For anybody considering BOTW it's a great run with mostly rolling hills to Kanangra.  We cached water above Jenolan, but this year it looks that that wouldn't be a problem.

#25 EverReadyBunny

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:58 AM

View PostThomas, on Jan 9 2011, 12:45 PM, said:

Bugger, for the second year in a row I'll be away. Might do the week before again if anyone is interested. Went solo last year.

This is second best fatass on the calandar. Actually maybe its the best.  :)

Edit: Ignore that. Got my weekends mixed up. I'll be there on the 9th.

Hate to intrude on Thomas's conversation with himself but definitely interested.

#26 Animal

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:00 AM

Keen on the 46km option, a great hit out prior to to TNF & part of the prep anyway

Anyone travelling from Central Coast or around the Hornsby area to the start? Would be a fairly early get up and go with a car pool hopefully....

I guess the other alternative is to camp at the deviation ground the night before which could be a good option as well and do a shorter run on the sunday.

#27 tone

CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

Animal, we will be going from Newcastle and camping Fri/sat night. I'm looking at the BOTW option so will be a late leave on the Sunday. Will PM you as it gets closer to see if you need a ride.

Tony

#28 trailpuddin

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

Currently plotting out the Coopers option.  Involves running about 50km then sitting up somewhere on the black range with a cold one and watching all the crazies slaughter themselves on hills. I believe if I manage to crack this one it will be a first.

#29 Thomas

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:12 PM

View PostEverReadyBunny, on Jan 13 2011, 10:58 AM, said:

Hate to intrude on Thomas's conversation with himself.

Second sign of madness, I think. The first is ultra running.  :)

#30 Kaos

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

oh dear, just talked the wife out of Canberra on the basis that this would be better training. Now I've discovered we have a bloody wedding on the Saturday. Choices now are back to Canberra or do Hellgate starting at about 5am........ or maybe on the Sunday.

Oh well, that's my problem, but if anyone is interested in either stupid early start or doing it on the Sunday, let me know......

cheers

Adam

#31 Twopennys

Attention to detrail

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:25 PM

View PostKaos, on Jan 17 2011, 09:14 PM, said:

oh dear, just talked the wife out of Canberra on the basis that this would be better training. Now I've discovered we have a bloody wedding on the Saturday. Choices now are back to Canberra or do Hellgate starting at about 5am........ or maybe on the Sunday.

Oh well, that's my problem, but if anyone is interested in either stupid early start or doing it on the Sunday, let me know......

cheers

Adam

Ditch the wedding.

#32 Kaos

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:34 PM

good idea- now if I could make that work without triggering a divorce! Never mind, I'll work something out.......

#33 SlowManiac

The Running Chimp

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:45 AM

Dang, I am also at a wedding. Maybe we are going to the same one!

People are sooo inconsiderate  :)

#34 Beaver

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

At least your ex-wives will have something in common to chat about at the wedding.

#35 Kaos

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:20 AM

my latest ploy is to try to get a lift to Canberra from the wedding (it's in Camden). And although my wife has been awesome at allowing me to run, I think I may have finally made it close to the end of her patience. When I whinged about the time of the wedding she said 'you run all the bloody time, would it kill you to skip one weekend?'

I'm guessing that's one of those questions that is dangerous to answer truthfully.

#36 tone

CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

I think if you answer that honestly, you'llsoon have plenty of time to run.

#37 trailpuddin

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:53 PM

No hellgate for me this year.  Well not at the official "unofficial" date anyhow.  Maybe a Hellgate Encore performance a couple of weeks later - although I suspect that will but up against the Mt Soliary Ultra (which I need to qualify for yet!)? Mind you hellgate - solitary could be done back-to-back....

Hellgate - 6ft - Megalong Rd - Dunphys - Medlow Gap - Narrowneck - Solitary - Kedumba...

#38 wadaye

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

Hi Folks I'm in again to try for the 96km touching the wall option (if at first you don't succeed, try ....)

By the way what was Terry's surname, the chap who went under the bridge in last years 12 ft track and snapped his leg? Is he a member on this forum? Anyone know how he went?

#39 wadaye

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:01 AM

Hey folks I'm changing my username from 'wadaye' to 'dunyael'. Wadaye is cultural property of the Daley River mob - the kids gave me an honorary name while I was there but it belongs to them.

#40 Twopennys

Attention to detrail

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:34 AM

Bump.

Well I had long been focussed on this run as a motivator to get me back into running and up until recently things had been going sparklingly......

However, the Running Gods have deemed otherwise.

On 9 February I came down with a dose of Gastro - l had no idea that would lead to something that would have me in hospital for 10 days and as a consequence I'm only now back up to a 1200m lap of the block in around 30 minutes - progress :)

I got a rarish beastie known as Reactive Arthritis (same thing that knocked Daniel Johns of Silverchair in 2002) - the mean spirited thing about RA is that you can be in perfectly good health (which due to all the tests I've had I now know I was) and still come down with it if you win the lottery of having a specific gene and then having a specific precipitating bacterial infection. Yay me  :rolleyes:

Ankles, feet, toes, knees, hip, shoulders, back, hands and fingers all came in for a good thrashing - lucky my other hobby is guitar..... is there a self pity emoticon? Lol kidding - I'm actually pretty philosophical about it all. Prognosis is good and doctors are saying I should make a full recovery in 9 to 12 months.

Anyhoo - I'm officially out!

I had harboured an ambition that I might turn up as support crew, but the reality is I don't think I will even be in a position for that.

So anyway, for those of you who can - enjoy it - it really is the most fun you can have standing up. Oh yeah, and don't take the fact that you "can" for granted.

Cheers, 2P

Edited by Twopennys, 20 March 2011 - 10:39 AM.

#41 Horrie

keeps on keeping on

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

Gee you certainly don't do things in half measures, even getting crook. Good to see you are back on your feet 2P. Good luck with the recovery.

Unfortunately, I won't be doing Hellgate this year as heading down to Canberra for one of my favourite marathons. For those contemplating this run, I agree with 2P's assessment as one of the best trail runs going around.

#42 RawAussieAthlete

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:35 PM

View Posttone, on 13 January 2011 - 11:41 AM, said:

Animal, we will be going from Newcastle and camping Fri/sat night. I'm looking at the BOTW option so will be a late leave on the Sunday. Will PM you as it gets closer to see if you need a ride.

Tony

I'll be back for another attempt at BOTW.

Tony, Can I get a lift from somewhere near the Toukley turnoff from the F3?

Last year Nickelass and I got somewhere around 3/4 of the way and didn't notice that we turned onto a different trail coming back from Kanangra in the dark. D'oh!
Nickelass had to get back for work so we didn't have the luxury of backtracking to finish the official course.

Dunyael, I'm glad you're returning for another attempt! :)

Nickelass, You in? Unless you've been back since last year, I believe we have some gear to collect! :)

Twopennys, Get well soon buddy. See you back in 2012!

Edited by RawAussieAthlete, 24 March 2011 - 04:40 PM.

#43 Brick

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,684 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:41 AM

Only 1 week until Hellgate or which ever option you decide to do (12gate, BOTW) of it and no talk from anybody.
Looking forward to this run should be fun.

See you all at Deviation?

Last year we had few early starters so.
What time are most people leaving Deviation?

IE:Starting 8:00am as suggested or 7:00am as a few did last year?

#44 RunnerNickelass

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:18 AM

View PostRawAussieAthlete, on 24 March 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

I'll be back for another attempt at BOTW.
Nickelass, You in? Unless you've been back since last year, I believe we have some gear to collect! :)
RawAussieAthlete,

Unfortunately I can't make it this year due to other commitments.  For anybody considering BOTW option it's a great run - although navigation back in the dark is problematic with the high number of intersections that are difficult to miss in the dark.

Hope you manage to knock it off this year RawAussie!

Nick

#45 Martin Dugdale

Trailrunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

View PostBrick, on 01 April 2011 - 08:41 AM, said:

Only 1 week until Hellgate or which ever option you decide to do (12gate, BOTW) of it and no talk from anybody.

I will be driving up there on Friday, camping overnight and starting at about  7 or daybreak, whichever comes first

#46 RawAussieAthlete

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:01 PM

View PostBrick, on 01 April 2011 - 08:41 AM, said:

I still plan to do BOTW with a very early start.
I've tried to contact Tone (Tony) about a lift but have had no response, even though he accepted my friend request.
So I can't set my plans in stone yet...

I'm not sure what Wadaye's (Dan's) plans are either. He was the only other who expressed BOTW interest as far as I am aware.

Still a few days left. Perhaps the BOTW entrants are altitude training in Nepal and forgot their solar powered iPhone charger.

#47 RawAussieAthlete

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:48 PM

Tone's out. Looks like Dan (Wadaye) and I for BOTW.

#48 wadaye

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:48 AM

Hi Grant
I'm certainly going to give the botw a go! I think probably first light start. It'll be a quarter moon by the night of the ninth so it'll be light until midnight if the cloud and rain isn't too strong.

Really looking forward to it. At least it won't be a heatwave. Do we expect lots of drinkable water along the way so that a filter and huge water drop is not necessary?

I'll be driving so there'll be a car. Trying to make sure I get enough sleep this week and I'm a little fitter so I'm hoping to keep up this year!

Dan

#49 Brick

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,684 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:03 PM

Anybdoy going passed Pennant Hills and can give me a lift up and back?

Was going to do 12 Gate with Tim2 but he is working so plans have changed to only do Hellgate if I can get a lift.

#50 Ponkey

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:23 PM

Roll call ?

Ponkey (Hellgate option)
Brick (Hellgate option)