Entries have opened for the 2012 Cadbury Marathon on January 8 in Hobart. A few cool new changes include;
- 12 month R4YL subscription included in the entry for all Cadbury Half and Cadbury Marathon entrants (as long as you enter before December 23).
- Race t-shirt included for half, full and 5km runners (first time we've done this)
- Mizuno shoes to give away randomly to people who enter before December 1
- $10 discount on entry to the half or full if you are registered with irun.org.au.
- Free BBQ afterwards, with sausages provided by Australian Sausage King Champion - Hill St Gourmet meats (yes there will be some vego options this time too)
More info and entries available at www.cadburymarathon.com.au.