- The Running Company Geelong is our new major sponsor. There will be a free pair of shoes to be won on the day and all entrants can receive 10% off their next purchase in store once entered between July 1 and Oct 1. I personally highly recommend the free in store treadmill video analysis that is on offer that will get you in the right shoe (training or racing) to minimise injury risk. Find out why so many podiatrists are sending their patients in!
- Spot Prizes: We have some great spot prizes including the above from The Running Company Geelong, 2 long SKINS running tights, R4YL magazine subscriptions & some great Steigen running gear.
- R4YL Special Offer: 12 mth magazine subscription delivered to your door (new or renewal) for just $15!
- Steam Train: The Bellarine Railway are onboard again and this year it will be one of their Steam Trains! And at a greatly subsidised price. The perfect way to get to the 17km start or for family & friends to come along. Please support this where you can or get family & friends along.
- The BRT Run is now on Facebook & Twitter! Join one or both for all the latest updates as we get closer to the event & for the chance to win spot prizes!
- The course & registration set up has changed slightly from 2010. The one way 17km option is Drysdale to Queenscliff only & there will be a registration set up at Drysdale. Please check the Run Details section carefully for full registration details especially the preferred location.
- No entries on the day! There is enough to do and if you can't register for a free run before the day then....!
Online entries will open early July and will be announced on the website and via Facebook & Twitter.
Cheers, Brett Coleman