Things I've Found On The Road
Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:12 PM
- many many dead critters
- a brand new hallogen work lamp (RRP$150) still in its box, never opened. in a large pile of rubbish dumped
- a brand new exhaust from a hatchback of some kind (same pile)
- a 70's style record player built into a beurau.
- a cholocate counter from haiges.
- many burnt out cars
- a suspicious, and locked, steel tool box that i actually called the police over because i didnt feel like finding a dead body. turned out to be a whole lot of stolen tools
- my sister (15 at the time) found the msot interesting thing - two garden sheds full of drugs. again police were called, and i stopped running in the forest.
- found a guy passed out against his car with his shotgun. ran the other way.
where i live now:
- about fifty golf balls. (i live near a golf course)
makes my new place look boring, but thats because i know where all the bad stuff happens around here and i avoid it! lol
Support our Australian advertisers:
Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:16 PM
Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:53 PM
Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:32 PM
Hey, that was my $50! :
Oh, hang on, I just remembered that I never darken McDonalds doors ....
My daughter may have a casual job at McDonalds (she's a first year uni student), but I'm proud to say that I have never eaten a Big Mac in my life!
Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:57 PM
Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:43 AM