New Balance 1090 Light Weight Trainer

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bozza

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Sex:Male

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:45 AM

I've been looking at the new New Balance 1090's (M1090). I believe they have only just been released and thats probably why I can't find any reviews on them.

They seem pretty light and offer good cushioning for a neutral higmileagege trainer.

Just wondering if anyone has experienceance with them as yet and get some feedback?

Not looking to race on them (use Tarthers for that), but wanted something lighter than my Nimbus for the day to day stuff.

Thanks.

Support our Australian advertisers:

#2 Narred

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

View PostBozza, on 15 November 2011 - 10:45 AM, said:

I've been looking at the new New Balance 1090's (M1090). I believe they have only just been released and thats probably why I can't find any reviews on them.

They seem pretty light and offer good cushioning for a neutral higmileagege trainer.

Just wondering if anyone has experienceance with them as yet and get some feedback?

Not looking to race on them (use Tarthers for that), but wanted something lighter than my Nimbus for the day to day stuff.

Thanks.

Have a read here

#3 Bozza

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:10 PM

View PostNarred, on 15 November 2011 - 11:17 AM, said:

Have a read here

Thanks. I did see that one. Would prefer if it was done by someone that had actually run in them (not just in the store). Hopefully someone has done this.

Thanks.