Trail Run Mag's limited edition hardcopy has hit the shelves (well, it's hitting letterboxes).
It's a best of, and is more softcover coffee book than magazine, filled with features, stunning imagery and design, and a true collectable.
- Burning issue - what happened in the Kimberley ultra - an investigation (and link to donate to those who suffered)
- Australian's mountain man Damon Goerke - we run with him for an in depth profile
- Trail queen Beth Cardelli, Q&A
- Beau Mile looks back on his AAWT monster trail run, a world record
- Why Run? two Kiwi men face their biggest mountain challenges - death... (you'll cry but it's inspirational)
- Knocking off NZ's Hillary Trail
- The heartache (literally) of ultra running - Andy Hewat writes
- UTMB - and Aussie's perspective
- and plenty more...
(PS: Ed#3 free ezine online Monday 19th www.trailrunmag.com/zine. Eds 1&2 there too if you haven't enjoyed already.)
Edited by TrailRunMagChrisOrd, 17 December 2011 - 10:36 AM.