The Carina Canter is a 2 km and 4 km cross country style run organised by Thompson Estate Eastern Suburbs Athletics - Brisbane's oldest sports club established in 1900.
View Carina Canter course in a map
Next Event: Sunday 10th June 8:00 AM
If you can jog 2km slowly, you are good enough to enter. The goal is fun and fitness. For those who prefer tough competition, a few national level athletes will also be running.
The start is by the off-leash dog area 200m from the corner of Bedivere & Cadogan Street, Carindale (see blue marker on map).
- Enter on the day by 7:45 AM
- Next event Sunday June 10th 8 AM
- Subsequent event Sunday Aug 12th
- Prize ribbons for first 3 finishers in the 4km event
- Prize ribbons for first 3 finishers in the 2km event awarded to under 12 runners
- Club Members $2
- Others $4 - all welcome
- Maximum family fee - $10
- The course is accurately measured, mostly on grass. It has been carefully selected to avoid parts of the park that become large puddles after heavy rain
- Bring the kids, open to all ages
- Bring your parents, open to all ages
- Bring your dog, the start is next to an off-leash dog area
- $2 discounted price for members of QA, Little Athletics and Queensland Running
- See http://www.thompsone...ina-canter.html