Could the 10,000m be lost from the Olympics?

47 replies to this topic

#1 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Sex:Male

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:49 AM

As the title says there is talk of cutting the number of events at the Olympics -the 10,000m, 200m, race walk, shot and triple jump

article here

Personally, I'd be ok with losing the 10,000 (and replacing it with a 10k road race) and the 200m, i'd be less happy losing the other events.

Broadly I think swimming could get a cull - too many very similar events all won by the same people.

And despite being a competitive cyclist I'd lose the road racing and time trials (they are amply covered by other events) and would prefer some extra events in the veledrome and cyclocross at the winter events.

What events do you propose to cull?

Edited by sunburnt, 08 August 2016 - 08:21 AM.

Support our Australian advertisers:

#2 Rilla

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:16 AM

Read that yesterday, hopefully its a media beat up.  What events do i propose to cull, wow where do i start.

Looking at Rio 2016 sports, my order of GTFO of the Olympics

Golf - already has it own majors more prestigious than Olympics
Tennis - as above
Soccer - as above
Rugby 7's - its not even a sport, what next 20/20 cricket?
BMX - seriously, what self respecting adult still rides a BMX. Mountain bike racing is almost as daft.
Swimming - Only have 100M events for anything non freestyle.
Athletics - if you must cull something get rid of triple jump and walking.

There are lots of other daft sports like rhythmic gymnastics and synchronized swimming and dressage and tae kwondo and other nonsense but you know what, at least the Olympics are the pinnacle of those sports so i don't care if they stay even if i never watch them.

Seriously how can they propose losing blue ribbon Olympic events like the 200 and 10,000 so they can add x-games shite or some other crap like Rugby 7s.

#3 Ultramouse

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:43 AM

I followed the link via Athletics Weekly to The Age and read this little nugget:

"The 10,000 is most vulnerable because it barely features at IAAF track and field events outside the Olympics. Briton Mo Farah won the 10,000 in one of the most memorable performances at the London Olympics but  has scarcely competed in the event since."

I immediately ask myself whether Greco-Roman wrestling, synchronised swimming, rhythmic gymnastics, BMX (!) might receive similar consideration.

Sometimes in an idle moment I have wondered whether the 5000m and the 200m might be a little superfluous though.

#4 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:52 AM

I like the proposal of a 10k road race instead.

It takes the event out of the stadium where people can watch - hopefully for free

And it would engage with all us rec runners who never run 10k on the track

#5 MarkO

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:07 AM

View PostRilla, on 11 December 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

Rugby 7's - its not even a sport

Sorry, must object - Rugby 7s is a perfect sport for the Olympics and it is a damned good one

#6 Rilla

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:16 AM

Yes of course, when i think Olympics I think NZ beating Tonga by 40 points in a bastardised version of 15 a side Rugby.  Watching Usain Bolt running the 200m doesn't hold a candle to that.

#7 Colin

Still dreaming...

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,405 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

View PostMarkO, on 11 December 2014 - 10:07 AM, said:

Sorry, must object - Rugby 7s is a perfect sport for the Olympics and it is a damned good one

Perfect for the park at a BBQ

#8 Colin

Still dreaming...

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,405 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

View PostUltramouse, on 11 December 2014 - 09:43 AM, said:

I followed the link via Athletics Weekly to The Age and read this little nugget:

"The 10,000 is most vulnerable because it barely features at IAAF track and field events outside the Olympics. Briton Mo Farah won the 10,000 in one of the most memorable performances at the London Olympics but  has scarcely competed in the event since."

What logic from them.

Mo Farah has dabbled in the HM and marathon lately....the track 10,000 has been the breeding ground of all of the top marathoners...this year 4 have gone sub 27.... I wonder in which of the rare 10,000m they have done that?...why is it necessary for the OG champ to have raced to give it credibility?

let's scrap the 800m too the OG champ has been beaten by an upstart

#9 Bellthorpe

草分け

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,317 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:26 AM

I always enjoy the dressage, but generally agree with most of the OP points. I'd get rid of any team sport. To me the Olympics is about individuals competing. I don't like the gold medal tally hype.

10,000m? I'd rather watch it on the track. Marathon on the road. Golf could go. Synchronised anything should be banned.

#10 Rilla

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:41 AM

Synchronised diving, now there is a stupid sport.  Why don't we have synchronised long jump, maybe synchronised javelin.  I know what the crowds would love, synchronised pole vault.

#11 CountryMuzz

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:55 AM

Some time ago (don't remember the year) every gold medal won by NZ was won sitting down. Equestrian, rowing etc.
I reckon we do without sports where you sit down.
If you don't need your legs, you might as well add chess to the program.

#12 Ultramouse

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:58 AM

View PostCountryMuzz, on 11 December 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:

Some time ago (don't remember the year) every gold medal won by NZ was won sitting down. Equestrian, rowing etc.

#13 Taeliesyn

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:26 AM

View PostCountryMuzz, on 11 December 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:

Just because you're sitting, doesn't mean you don't need your legs, that goes for both rowing & Equestrian.
Trust me when I say if you're riding (Equestrian) correctly your legs definitely know about it as does most of your body.

#14 cjr

almost a 1000-club gold-rated CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:51 PM

Scrap anything that has judges deciding who wins

#15 backofthepack

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

View Postcjr, on 11 December 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

Scrap anything that has judges deciding who wins

That's just about every sport including athletics.

#16 dadagain

1000-club gold-rated CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:32 PM

Clearly most obvious place for a cull is the pool.

I'm happy for them to have a few events:

50m
100m
200m
1500m

and perhaps a few relays...

But why do they need to have different events just because someone chooses to propel themselves through the water a different (less efficient than is possible) way? If its supposed to be "Longest, fastest, strongest" etc - then why award medals for suboptimal styles? Extend the same logic and we could have more track events:

100m - running backwards
100m - hopping on left foot
etc etc.

#17 Bellthorpe

草分け

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,317 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:47 PM

I'm thinking that synchronised shot put would be a nice addition though.

#18 Ultramouse

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:21 PM

I only just noticed that never mind the 10,000m being lost from the Olympics, it is being lost by stealth from the title of this thread - zero by zero.

#19 Quinkin

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:22 PM

There's a lot of tradition and history in the 10000m. The great runners who have done the 5 and 10km track double. I would like to see this retained and the 200m. I reckon events such as the open water swim should be examined. I don't think Rugby 7s, Tennis don't  belong at the olympics

#20 Clark

CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:45 PM

Obviously the Olympics are including sports which will boost ratings and dropping those that have a smaller following; however they cannot do that overnight.  They will sample sports to see if their ratings will warrant inclusion and thus drop a lower rating sport.  The Olympics is about money (advertising dollars) and politics with a dose of cynicism thrown in.

As soccer is the most watched game in the world lets have:
1 a side
2 a side
3 a side
4 a side etc etc.
then repeat except make it syncronised !!!
then repeat except make it penalty shoot out only.

Maybe start up a thread for all the different versions of soccer!!

Better still have all players run 10,000m and the finish line is to run on the soccer pitch to play a game of soccer.  Players start playing soccer immediately as they finish the 10,000m regardless of the number of opponent players.  Also change the rules so that if no opponent player is there to kick-off after 10 seconds then anyone who is on the pitch is allowed to kick off!  Yahoo imagine how popular 10,000m running will become then. :)  :)

Do you think it will take off?

Edited by Clark, 12 December 2014 - 12:52 PM.

#21 sportsphysio

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:55 PM

View PostClark, on 12 December 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

1 a side
2 a side
3 a side
4 a side etc etc.

But they've already got diving in the Olympics. Why double up and just do the same thing on grass?

#22 ChrisMac

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

I'm a rugby fan, and it is a major international sport played competitively in every continent; but more importantly, it's a winter sport.  It should be in the Winter Olympics.  As is cross country.  If rugby and cross country were in the Winter Olympics, I might actually watch it.  At the moment, it should just be re-titled "Snow Games for White Folks" and be done with it.
As for 10,000m, I think the major issue there is that it is all too common for the same athletes to win, or podium both the 10k and the 5k.  There doesn't seem to be enough variation in the events.  I would would hate to see either dropped, but I would much prefer the half marathon be included.  No one is going to smash the Half and back up two days later and smash the Marathon.  To much recovery time needed.  Except maybe Yuki.

#23 Manzo999

CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:44 PM

swimming definitely needs a cull
also golf (not really a sport :Tounge: )
and and walking events

#24 PiledHigherq

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:27 PM

Given that the thread title is about the 10,00m which is 1k, when was that last in the Olympics? Maybe 60 years ago...

#25 CountryMuzz

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:01 AM

If it is all about ratings, perhaps they need to go back to the original Greek games, and have competitors nude. I am fairly sure that would change the discussion altogether. Who wants to watch a bunch of skinny blokes run around a track with their bouncing tackle distracting you. But nude women's synchronized diving? I reckon that might get some viewers.

#26 clanrunner

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

Keep the 10 in, I see no reason for dropping it. In recent years some top marathoners have been choosing annual events eg Berlin Marathon over the Olympics. If this becomes more of a trend among top marathoners, then there'll be a strong case for dropping it. Olympic soccer is a nonsense reserve-grade world cup, get rid of it. On the same token, allow professional boxers or drop boxing entirely. And neither rahrah nor golf don't belong in the Olympics.

View PostCountryMuzz, on 13 December 2014 - 06:01 AM, said:

If it is all about ratings, perhaps they need to go back to the original Greek games, and have competitors nude. I am fairly sure that would change the discussion altogether. Who wants to watch a bunch of skinny blokes run around a track with their bouncing tackle distracting you. But nude women's synchronized diving? I reckon that might get some viewers.

Except women weren't allowed to compete in the original Greek games.

#27 Stej

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:59 AM

View PostPiledHigherq, on 12 December 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

Given that the thread title is about the 10,00m which is 1k, when was that last in the Olympics? Maybe 60 years ago...

I prefer the idea that the comma is being used as a decimal point, Euro style.  This would make it a 10m race.  Super high intensity!  Over nice and quick.  Works well with HIIT.  /silly-out

#28 Colin

Still dreaming...

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,405 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:31 PM

View PostChrisMac, on 12 December 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:

As for 10,000m, I think the major issue there is that it is all too common for the same athletes to win, or podium both the 10k and the 5k.  There doesn't seem to be enough variation in the events.  I would would hate to see either dropped, but I would much prefer the half marathon be included.  No one is going to smash the Half and back up two days later and smash the Marathon.  To much recovery time needed.  Except maybe Yuki.

I would be more comfortable dropping the 5km if that were the reason...but the HM...please no, no, no...that was a sacrilegious addition to the road running calendar the purpose of which was possibly to have the word marathon diluted for the masses. It's a bloody training run

#29 riffraff

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:42 PM

Swimming - Only have 100M events for anything non freestyle.

This.

When one swimmer can win 8 medals at one meeting you know that something's not quite right.

Plus, our strayan media gushing over these self absorbed dog paddlers makes me nauseous.

#30 cestaz

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Sex:Female

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:49 PM

View PostClark, on 12 December 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

Obviously the Olympics are including sports which will boost ratings and dropping those that have a smaller following; however they cannot do that overnight.  They will sample sports to see if their ratings will warrant inclusion and thus drop a lower rating sport.  The Olympics is about money (advertising dollars) and politics with a dose of cynicism thrown in.

1 a side
2 a side
3 a side
4 a side etc etc.

Maybe start up a thread for all the different versions of soccer!!

Better still have all players run 10,000m and the finish line is to run on the soccer pitch to play a game of soccer.  Players start playing soccer immediately as they finish the 10,000m regardless of the number of opponent players.  Also change the rules so that if no opponent player is there to kick-off after 10 seconds then anyone who is on the pitch is allowed to kick off!  Yahoo imagine how popular 10,000m running will become then. :)  :)

Do you think it will take off?
Football is a poor example. FIFA limit the Olympic tournament to U/23s (with a few seniors) because football doesn't need the Olympics to be a popular sport or to be in people's minds. I'm not familiar with the history of football in the Olympics - but perhaps its something the IOC wanted in order to tap into the football market.

I would love for athletics to have a similar stance, but I suspect it's not as strong a brand... how much money does the Olympics generate for IAAF/athletics? It is wishful thinking for IAAF to say to the IOC, "It's either all of us*, or nothing at all."

*Anything contested at WCs. Minus the 50km race walk, seriously - I'm not the biggest fan of racewalking, and can accept it has history... but why do the men need two race walking events? Also, the 50km race walk is the only event women do not participate in!

Edited by cestaz, 13 December 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#31 riffraff

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:09 PM

View Postcestaz, on 13 December 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

I'm not familiar with the history of football in the Olympics - but perhaps its something the IOC wanted in order to tap into the football market.

IOC & FIFA, a match made in "brown paper bag" heaven.

Two disturbingly corrupt organisations.

http://www.sportsnet.../#__federated=1

#32 danish

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:48 PM

I'd drop all non-freestyle events of swimming plus walking events before anything else, unless they also want to introduce egg and spoon, 3 legged, sack racing, and other equally pointless events.

You could probably drop some of the weightlifting events as well along the same lines. Should just be about whoever can lift the most weight over their head by any means necessary. Having multiple lifting styles trying to achieve the same thing is silly.

The absolute only restricted events I am happy to keep at the olympics are womens events (restricting based on sex to allow women a chance at victory), and weight classes in the fighting events (although I'd reduce the amount of classes down to a max of perhaps 4 from the current 10).

Any sport in which the Olympics is not the pinnacle should also get the boot (see ya golf, soccer, and tennis).

Lastly, any sport that relies solely on judges scores and mathematics to decide a winner can get the boot (although many of these consider the olympics their pinnacle, so I would be hesitant to boot them until all of the others mentioned already are long gone).

The moment they allow anyone on a skateboard to win a gold medal the Olympics is dead

#33 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

View Postdanish, on 17 December 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

Lastly, any sport that relies solely on judges scores and mathematics to decide a winner can get the boot (although many of these consider the olympics their pinnacle, so I would be hesitant to boot them until all of the others mentioned already are long gone).

The moment they allow anyone on a skateboard to win a gold medal the Olympics is dead

I disagree with a bit of this- I love the gymnastics - it amazes me what they can do and I appreciate it does need judging for technical ability.

Skateboarding can naff off though.

#34 MarkO

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

Or of course we could increase the number of events that are at the Olympics - then everyone gets a chance!!

#35 iRonnie

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

Okay bait taken.......here we go....

I think the 10000m, 200m, race walk, shot put and triple jump should stay.  I think running and athletics is under represented in the Games.  I think a 12k, 8k, and 4k cross country should be added to the program. I also think a 100k road race or an ultra of some sort would add more credibility to the Olympics.  

I think staring and quilting should be excluded...

https://www.youtube....h?v=lpDZDi581qA

http://serendipitypa...mpetition-2014/

I am athletics, running enthusiast.  I am not a quilting, staring enthusiast.  The Olympics was founded on athletics.  Athletics is the heart and soul of the Olympics.  It is what it is - the disciplines to be axed are not a problem for real  runners and enthusiasts.  The Olympic committee and IAAF need to get back to basics and make conducting a truly sporting event for sporting enthusiasts the main priority and let the TV, sponsorships, wheeling and dealing, audience catchment and so on to the spivs....

And what Oddball says....

Edited by iRonnie, 17 December 2014 - 05:42 PM.

#36 MarkO

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:23 PM

View PostiRonnie, on 17 December 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

The Olympics was founded on athletics.  

I not sure the ancient Greeks would agree - whilst it started with a single running race, it evolved to include all disciplines that were required for warriors:
Boxing
Chariot Racing
Discus
Javelin
Running
Wrestling
Jump

The Olympic Games was never meant to be a glorified athletics meeting, it was meant to be bigger, was meant to be more inclusive - a lot of people think watching a 10km race or a marathon to be totally boring, I must admit I am one of them - mind I don't want to see the ideals of it destroyed any more - they need to get rid of the overly professional sports - maybe we need to bring back amateur only olympics!!

#37 iRonnie

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

According to one of my sources:

For the first 13 Olympic Games, the only event was the one-stade run. But over the years, new sports were added to the Games. The hoplitodrome, for instance, was a footrace the athletes ran wearing full armor. The pentathlon, in which the athletes competed in five events (jumping, javelin, sprint, discus, and wrestling) was added to the Games in 708 B.C. The pancration was introduced in 648 B.C. This brutal sport had no rules and combined boxing and wrestling. A winner was named only when one man raised his hand in defeat or lay unconscious on the ground.

(My emboldening).

http://teacher.schol...mes/history.htm

Plenty of other sources will back up my statement that the Games were founded on athletics, or more precisely running, and even more precisely, the one-stade run.   One-stade is about 185 metres.  

Maybe a good idea to add semantics to the Olympic Games to appease all  the sticklers for over-conciseness out there :rolleyes: .

Edited by iRonnie, 19 December 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#38 Conquest

CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:18 PM

The Olympics should just be track and field. That was how it started back in the roman days. Its just become over comercialised now putting in every other boring sport know to man. Its about competing against each other - one on one. Team sports are as boring to watch as golf. Wogball,golf,horse events,tennis,triathlons etc, boring as.
Lets face it triathlons are for people who cant make it in the individual sports.
Just keep it to Track n Field.

#39 Davo

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

I think a three-legged mixed-sex nude marathon might go down well.

#40 StuC

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:08 PM

They should include debating while synchronised swimming on horseback (7 a side of course)

#41 Perses

CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:34 PM

Precedents https://en.wikipedia...e_Olympic_Games

#42 richardegg

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:17 AM

I'd get rid of triple jump, walking, replace 5000-10000m runs with a road event, and have a half marathon.

#43 Quinkin

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

I think shuffling should be introduced as an Olympic Sport. Talent scouts down at Porpoise Spit Jetty have suggested "He'd be really good if shuffling was an Olympic Sport."

Edited by Quinkin, 08 June 2016 - 07:04 PM.

#44 2bluesfan

CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 08:47 PM

View PostQuinkin, on 08 June 2016 - 07:04 PM, said:

I think shuffling should be introduced as an Olympic Sport. Talent scouts down at Porpoise Spit Jetty have suggested "He'd be really good if shuffling was an Olympic Sport."

That's unkind.  Why are people so unkind.
I'd be a chance in the FOB race (fat old bastard).  In my age group.  And my weight class.  And my class class.  Definitely a chance. Maybe.

#45 brewer

will get it right one day...

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:45 PM

View PostRilla, on 11 December 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:

Why don't we have synchronised long jump, maybe synchronised javelin.  I know what the crowds would love, synchronised pole vault.

View PostBellthorpe, on 11 December 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

I'm thinking that synchronised shot put would be a nice addition though.

From opposite ends of the field.

#46 toolittletoolate

almost a 1000-club gold-rated CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:15 AM

This year they have culled windsurfing and replaced it with the far more popular kite surfing !!  I actually quite like watching some of the non track and field sports as it is likely the only time they get much if any time on TV.  I think as long as the programming means that all the sports can be completed within the time frame and dont interfere with each other it is great that people get to complete in their chosen sport.  I do however agree with lots of the comments above and think that there are some that are very debatable.  Synchronized anything ((diving, swimming, Artistic gymnastics, Rhythmic anything, and trampoline gymnastics  are all candidates for the axe !!

#47 Quinkin

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 02:53 PM

I reckon the 10,00m could catch on, a bit like T20 cricket has. The 10,00m big rush league.

#48 mariahamooda

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Sex:Female

Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:16 AM

View PostMarkO, on 11 December 2014 - 10:07 AM, said:

Agreed , Rugby is full flashed Sport

Reply to this topic