• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

#1 Pabags

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 05:38 PM

I will be visiting Melbourne  (Geelong actually) in April and wondered if anyone knew of a Brooks warehouse outlet in the Melbourne suburbs. Would have to open on weekends. Alternatively a runners shop who stocks both Brooks shoes and running gear.

Thanks in anticipation

Ian C

:)

Support our Australian advertisers:

#2 PEEKIE

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Sex:Female

Posted 11 February 2003 - 08:39 PM

There is a Brooks outlet shop in Smith Street, Collingwood in Melbourne. Saturdays it is open from 10am untill 5pm and Sundays they open at 11am. The range of shoes is not fantastic, they never ever have vapours which sucks for me as that is all i wear, but do carry some good apparell. There is also a Adidas, Nike, Converse and Fila outlet shops on this strip too. I have aslo seen a brooks warehouse on the way to the Melbourne airport, but am not quite sure where it is, someone else may know the location?  :)

#3 Danni

CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 07:10 AM

The Brooks factory outlet on the way to the airport is in Matthews Avenue, Airport West - just alongside the Tullamarine Freeway.  It's open on Saturdays, but I'm not sure about sunday's.  The shoes are generally last seasons etc and they also have clothes etc.

#4 Pabags

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 04:45 PM

Thanks Peekie and Danni
Will check it out when I get over there
Regards
Ian C

#5 wombatoutofhell

1000-club gold-rated CoolRunner

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,971 posts
  • Sex:Male

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:09 PM

I'm pretty sure there's also a Brooks outlet at DFO South Wharf in town-I bought some cascadias there a while back

#6 runningaway

veryCoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:35 PM

I was at the Brooks outlet in South Wharf today (in the city- not the 'burbs) and I thought it was great!  (I also thought the 2XU shop was great too!)  I bought so much for so little.

#7 maryclaire

1000-club gold-rated CoolRunner

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

Ditto for South Wharf - all the sports shops are next to each other: Adidas, Nike (both of which are HUGE), Puma, Lorna Jane, TXU and Brooks as well as some other generic sporting shops downstairs.

edit: I just scrolled up and saw how old this post is!!!  I am guessing your visit to Geelong is long gone and you are now home again!?!?

Edited by maryclaire, 28 August 2010 - 08:38 AM.

#8 thomo

Take off deemed semi safe

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,212 posts
  • Sex:Male

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:02 AM

View Postmaryclaire, on Aug 28 2010, 08:37 AM, said:

Ditto for South Wharf - all the sports shops are next to each other: Adidas, Nike (both of which are HUGE), Puma, Lorna Jane, TXU and Brooks as well as some other generic sporting shops downstairs.

edit: I just scrolled up and saw how old this post is!!!  I am guessing your visit to Geelong is long gone and you are now home again!?!?
maryclaire there was a post before wombatoutofhell on either the same day or the day before.

It was that person's 1st post, can only spectulate why it disapeared.