Beginners Running in Sydney
Want to start jogging/running but unsure how/where? - read on ...
Leanne Ambrogio and Susan Griffith are conducting 6 week courses throughout the year which aims to help anybody with a desire to jog/run.
- have never run before
- are looking for a new challenge
- have run in the past and are wanting to get back into it
- aim to run City to Surf (or other fun runs)
- just want to exercise to help you lose weight
join the current course program, or the next one.
Date: Every Thursday (each course is 6 weeks)
Time: 6.30pm (allow an hour)
Place: outside North Sydney Indoor Sports Centre, Clarke St, Crows Nest, Sydney
Cost: $50 for the 6 week programme
- Leanne Ambrogio - Qualified Fitness Leader & experienced long distance running
- Susan Griffith - Qualified Australian Track & Field Coaches Association Level 2 coach (middle & long distance running) & experienced distance runner
- Steve Bruggeman - In-training – currently completing Australian Track & Field Coaches Association Level 1 coaching course. Experienced long distance runner.
For more information or to book your spot contact the web site : www.nrg.asn.au or:
|If you want to help publicise this, you can download the PDF document and display it for others to see, or email it other people. Many thanks. Download The Flyer Here|