City to Cremorne via Harbour Bridge
From CoolRunning Australia
- Starting at Observatory Hill which is close to the Rocks area, go under the tunnel to reach the eastern pedestrian walkway over the Harbour Bridge to Milson's Point (please don't use the western path as this is for bikes only).
- Go down the stairs and turn right through the tunnel and turn left down the hill. Follow the road until you reach a park, go through the park and up the stairs.
- At the top of the stairs turn right and follow that road through the lights.
- Take the first left past the lights and then left again. Take the first right down the hill and turn right at the bottom.
- Follow the road around to the entrance to the Cremorne Point Reserve. This track then takes you 2k along the harbour front to Cremorne Point.
- At that point you can turn around and go back along the same route or you can continue around to Mosman to get a few more Ks in and see more of the Harbour.
- Approx 10-15km