CoolRunning NSW Central Coast 5km Challenge
From CoolRunning Australia
Back to DIY Pages
- When - 1st Saturday of each month - read the CoolRunning Thread to confirm.
- Where - Gosford
- What - 5km run (you decide your own handicap).
- Time - Finish time is 8.00am. So if you run 6min/k you need to be at the start at 7:30, if you run 5min/k start at 7:35 and so on.
- Contact - None - just front up. Keep an eye on the CR thread
- Terrain - Shared Pathway - likely to be a few other runners & some cyclists.
- Route 1 Carpark at eastern end of Brian McGowen Bridge, near Bluetongue Stadium, running along the waterfront to the Sailing Club Park. This is 1k, so it needs to be done 1, 3 or 5 times depending on what you want to do on the day. This will enable you to finish at the park for some breakie and refreshments. Map here: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/au/gosford/975774572030
- All welcome - You can run or walk 5k or cheer on those that are...prams & Jnr CRs most welcome!
- Breakfast after for those interested at location to be decided appropriate to the route nominated
- Routes are likely to change just for variety - will be updated above when we've decided upon the next one!
- Mrs Ewoksta 28.30
- GoMamaGo 27.38
- John Stevens 21.41
- Fire Horse NTR. Injured and pushing stroller!!