CoolRunning Western Sydney 5km challenge
From CoolRunning Australia
Back to DIY Pages
- When - Second Saturday of each month - read the CoolRunning Thread to confirm. Next run: Saturday October 12, 2013.
- Where - Nurragingy Reserve, Knox Rd, Doonside. Meet near "Wren" picnic area: see map here. The park opens around 7am.
- What - 5km run around Nurragingy (you decide your own handicap). Or you can choose to do the short 2 km loop or the longer 3 km loop. Or just come to eat and cook breakfast.
- Time - Meet by 7:10am: aim is for everyone to finish @ 8:00am - Go off your own watch to figure when to start!
- Contact - BeesKnees - just turn up or keep an eye on the CoolRunning Thread to confirm.
- Terrain - Shared Pathway - very rare to have others out, but sometimes encounter dog walkers and the occasional car.
- Course It consists of a large loop with 2 out-and-backs and a short loops with 1 out-and-back. The map is in this post on the CR Thread
- All welcome - You can run or walk 5k or cheer on those that are...prams & Jnr CRs most welcome!
- Breakfast after for those interested at location, consisting of tea, coffee, pancakes...