From CoolRunning Australia
Back to Sydney Suburbs
- Liverpool is towards the South-West of Sydney, 32km from the CBD
- More about Liverpool from Wikipedia
Runs through or from Liverpool
- The main area for running is the Chipping Norton Lakes. There is extensive bike ways that wind there way through beautiful park lands. There are water taps and one full lap of the lake is about 30km.
- The Liverpool to Parramatta Cycle rail trail starts on the corner of Scott and Bigge Streets, Liverpool and runs beside the railway line. It passes railway stations, shops, schools, playing fields, parks, hospitals, industrial developments and Cabramatta's famous restaurant belt. The trail is 16.8 kilometres of easy, flat, straight cycleway. download map here.
- The Georges River also has a good path to run on.
- There is a great grass track at Dwyer Oval.