Back to Western Australia
Margaret River is situated 3 hours drive south of Perth. It thrives on tourism and is known for its wineries, excellent surfing, beautiful beaches and art galleries.
- Margaret River Fun Run 10km - held in November this is a run from the town centre to the beach.
Places to run
- Rails to Trails - numerous possibilities on walking trails in the Margaret River area.
- 5km from Carters Road to Lears Road and back.
- 10km run on Rails to Trails from Carters Road to Burnside Road and back.
- 20km run from Carters Road to Cowaramup and back.
- Walking Trails along Wallcliffe Road from town centre to beach - 10km one way or 20km return.
- 5km from Caves Road to Prevelly turnoff and back
- The 135km Cape to Cape track featured in the April May 2007 edition of R4YL magazine.
Sports oval at the Recreation Centre in town.
Running Clubs & Groups
Places to buy Running gear incl. shoes
Sportspower in town is a good place for gear.
Medical & Doctors