Pennant Hills Park
From CoolRunning Australia
Back to Pennant Hills
- Pennant Hills Park is just a km or so from Pennant Hills Station. There are a lot of bushtracks leading from here for some offroad running, leading all the way down to Lane Cove National Park.
- It would be very easy to fit in a 10km or more run, totally offroad.
- Some of the walks and their distances are listed on the Hornsby Council website:
- Mambara Access Track 1km
- Lookout Walk 1.5km
- Lorna Pass Walk 2km
- Shale Ridge Walk 1km
- Whale Rock Circuit 5.3km
- Lane Cove River Circuit 8km
- There is a 10km bike ryde from Pennant Hills Park to West Pymble
- A search on CoolRunning might throw up more info on runs in the park.