Rushcutters Bay Run
From CoolRunning Australia
- Starting at the Domain, head east down the stairs to Woolloomooloo.
- Run around the bay to the Navy base and turn right.
- Head up the hill towards Kings Cross.
- Before you get near the Cross, fortunately you turn left down a walkway marked by a sign saying "to Elizabeth Bay".
- Go down the stairs and straight along the road, turn right at the end. Go up he hill and down the other side to some stairs. Follow the stairs down to Rushcutters Bay Park.
- Run through the park along the waterfront all the way to the end of Darling Point.
- Turn around and run back to the city along the same route.
- Approx 9-10km