SMH Half Marathon 2008
Back to DIY Pages
Since there are no pacers at the SMH Half-marathon on Sunday 18 May 2008, this page is for you to list your goal time so that you can find out what other coolrunners are going for the same time. Feel free to volunteer yourself as unofficial CR pacer if you are an experienced runner who is feeling generous. See also the CR forum thread. Oh, and don't forget to wear your CR gear so you can find each other and enjoy the adulation of the cheer squad!
I've put in 10-minute gradations, feel free to be more precise if so inclined!
60 minutes (go on, beat Pat Carroll's Australian record time of 61:11 (1994)!)
- SOFT!! I know who you are...Greg
70 minutes (70:53 women's record, Nyla Carroll (NZ) (1996))
- Fossil 75 [BIB 89] (need to be pushed along- PB 77.03)
- Oh come on guys, or should I start naming names...Greg .. yeah and Rabbits (74 ish I hear)[Fossil]
- Dickyboy - sub-82 : had hoped for better but newborn baby sorted that out
- The Sloth (expecting wheels to fall off at about 15k)
- Action - 'bout 85
- Get Shorty - sub-84 with 4 weeks back into training after a nice 4 months break...
- Can't call others soft and not put down my own target. 88minutes or a stretcher and cast for the foot. Greg
- mfrippin2- anything sub 90 and with 2 knees in tact.
- mja - 7 months of training should = move from 96:30 (2007) to sub 85... or bust.
- Sub 90 would be brilliant - Inhishadow (But if things go bad will gladly become the unofficial 100 min pace :-) )
- Whippet Gal - I'll be hanging on by my fingernails for 83
- Langswm- 89.59:99
- grinners - a tickle under 90
- Sharpie (probably more like 92')
- Tuttle (also probably more like 92' . . . or 93)
- Johnbo (Hope to better PB of 93 mins 40 / not ready for sub 90 push this time)
- Rock Doctor (sub 94ish maybe, hopefully, please)
- The Saint (95mins if the body is willing )
- Dave Wongillies (94-95mins hopefully)
- Half Miler (98mins)
- wiz (if the ankle holds together)
- cliffold (for a big PB)
- Muzman (fingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossed)
- House Dad
- Tesso - unofficial pacer .... good cop
- sook54 (going for 1:59:59)
- Johnny Dark - unofficial pacer .... bad cop
- Running Angel
- slowmo (in cheap-as-chips running sandals)
- Miss Pinky (135 mins)