CoolRunning Perth 5km Challenge
From CoolRunning Australia
Revision as of 11:00, 6 September 2008 by Mapateoh@hotmail.com
Back to DIY Pages
- When - First Saturday of each month - read the CoolRunning Thread to confirm.
- Where - Swan River (routes to be determined before each event)
- What - 5km run around Swan(you decide your own handicap).
- Time - Meet by 7:45am, usually the fastest runner does a countdown and you go off what pace you think you might do or want to push for. Aim is for everyone to finish @ 8:30am - Listen to the starter who will be calling start times.
- Contact - None - just front up. Keep an eye on the CR thread
- Terrain - Shared Pathway - likely to be a few other runners & some cyclists.
- Route 1 UWA Boatshed carpark to Old Swan Brewery - out and back course (no markers). Map found here: http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/united-states/...rk/243012869348
- All welcome - You can run or walk 5k or cheer on those that are...prams & Jnr CRs most welcome!
- Breakfast after for those interested at location to be decided appropriate to the route nominated
- Routes are likely to change just for variety - will be updated above when we've decided upon the next one!
- StellaBella 26:54 (PB)
- markc 18:58
- erinlee 34:32 (PB)
- mjail 26:24
- loubee 24:01 (PB)
- Pelagie 26:05 (PB)