CoolRunning Photo Gallery
Please stop and read this
We are in the process of moving photo galleries - we want to provide more functionality to all of our members (at the same free price!) and also ensure your precious photos are even more secure (previous photo gallery was hacked a few times. Please bear with us.
Link for the new gallery
Please use this link - http://photos.coolrunning.com.au. If you want to upload photos you need to login as email@example.com with a password of coolphotosrus. Amongst the cool new features are:
- When logged in, you can upload unlimited numbers of photos in original sizes ie 2-3Mb per photo. No need to save to smaller sizes. Go on hit it hard!
- You can "tag" photos with your name, race name etc and then use this to search from the photo gallery homepage.
- Anyone can create folders for each upload.
- No one can delete photos
- You can pay to have photos printed on paper, cd/dvd or even a range of gift ideas/books etc (CoolRunning in theory makes a very small profit on each item).
- Downloads of original sized photos are free.
- Better/faster upload tools
- a migration tool from picasa albums
Link for the old gallery
If you still need or want to browse our old gallery, you can - Please use this link - http://www.coolrunning.com.au/gallery2/v/CoolRunners/. If you used to have an account to login to for the old gallery then this will have been deleted - we are keen that only the new gallery is used for uploading.
Your Feedback Wanted
Please let us know the good, bad or ugly of the new gallery - tips, problems etc : http://www.coolrunning.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=17754
Calls for help
- We have a large task to migrate photos from the old to the new gallery. If you can re-upload your photos to the new gallery, please do so then let us know (via this link) so we can remove from the old gallery (you won't have access).
- If you are a tech geek and can work out how to migrate photos from gallery2 to smugmug we would love you to contact us (via this link).