Mt Kosciuszko Marathon 2007 results
From CoolRunning Australia
Revision as of 11:50, 28 January 2008 by Joggerkev
Back to Mt Kosciuszko Marathon
- Start 8am in Charlotte Pass (1780m), temp 4C sunny.
- Runners in winter gear - shorts but long sleeves and gloves
- After running up, the temperature was dropping with fresh snow in grass on top of Mt Kosciuszko (2228m) and very cold.
- Half Marathon finishing at turnaround point, full marathoners ran second time to the summit with temp still cld.
- David Criniti which can run a martahon in approx 2:20, was first all the way and finished in 3:07 a new race record. Twice to top of Australia in nice sunny but cold day.
- Discussion on 2007 event on CoolRunning including photos and race reports
- See you next year
|1||David Criniti||29||Sydney NSW||3.07.35|
|2||Carl Barker||48||Niagra Park NSW||3.11.31|
|3||Trevor Fairhurst||37||Canberra ACT||3.20.55|
|4||Milton Valentine||54||Canberra ACT||3.42.10|
|6||Wayne Gregory||49||Sydney NSW||3.52.30|
|7||Steve Guest||45||Blue Haven NSW||3.56.05|
|8||Robert Ey||48||Canberra ACT||3.57.02|
|9||Roger Pilkington||49||Canberra ACT||3.57.42|
|10||Bob McNaught||59||Brisbane QLD||4.18.10|
|11||Dusan Hora||62||Dee Why NSW||5.24.01|
Half Marathon Results
|1||Ray Wareham||41||Epping NSW||1.27.30|
|2||Craig Berger||33||Newtown NSW||1.56.55|