|Please bookmark this page as http://www.recycledrunners.com.au|
Most runners do their sport to keep fit and have a positive outlook on life. Many of them are keen on looking after our environment and in helping those less fortunate than ourselves. It has long been a concern to me that so many pairs of running shoes are worn thrown away as rubbish when so many people in the world have to go barefoot and could still make use of the shoes.
We are a non-profit organisation that collects old & discarded running shoes from Australian runners and passes them on to needy runners (+ others) in the Australia and Pacific region.
You can help by passing us your old shoes or asking to receive shoes we collect.
- Recycled Runners is a part of CoolRunning Australia | About CoolRunning | Contact us
- Donate shoes
- Donation Locations
- Receive shoes from us
- Donation history
- Recycled Runners resources incl links
- Spread the word
- Thanks supporters
- Pairs distributed = 923 pairs
- Pairs available now = almost none
- Complete Donation History
- Feb-2009 - SMC going well + write up in Runners World Mag
- Nov-2008 - Big donation + AFAP arrangement + Sydney Marathon Clinic location
- Jan-2008 - Still Going
- Feb-2007 - Thinking outside the shoe box
- Jul-2007 - Kitchener woman has lot of sole
- Sept-2006 - Sneaker drive runs well in Micronesia
- Apr-2006 - Article in Runners World (AUS) about Recycled Runners
- Jan-2006 - Coburg Harriers (VIC) get behind Recycled Runners